Aurora 8 #1 Aurora 8 #1

Not into the style...

...but I can't complain about it either. The colors are a little bland. It needs a little bit more contrast. Everything's drawn pretty well enough, but maybe try changing the outlines on the backgrounds to something other than black, maybe just a darker color than the object it's around. That or you could try giving your characters a thicker outline, you can use the drop shadow to pull that off lazily.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bet this'll pass, too

Yet another bad clock movie. There's a few good ones, and this isn't one of them. Do you guys just save every "shocking" picture you find on the net or just the ones that turn you on? The only good thing in the movie was that the submarine sandwich was drawn well.

Micheal Jackson:RAI666+D2 Micheal Jackson:RAI666+D2

How many?

How many more spin offs will there be? This is even less animated than the original crap that this is based on. At least the other ones had a tolerable theme and some okay music.

NoobzUnlimited responds:

ya imma ftw

30 Queries April 24 30 Queries April 24

I got 21

I can't be that smart. Maybe I'm just a good guesser. Anyway, good quiz. Challenged me a bit.

Rusty Tux: The First One Rusty Tux: The First One

Not bad

Can't wait to see more from the adventures of Rusty Tux. Throw in some sound and make a longer adventure and you'll get an even higher score.

Warrior creator V 1.0 Warrior creator V 1.0

This has nothing

Maybe if you put some effort into making it look like, well..., not like crap, then I might've given you a better score. Also, there wasn't any color. Color variations would be cool, like that Hero Maker that I've seen. But, uhh, yeah, make it look better.